Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Hancock Middle School
Hancock Middle School was proposed for deletion. This page is an archive of the discussion about the proposed deletion. This page is no longer live. Further comments should be made on the article's talk page rather than here so that this page is preserved as an historic record. The result of the debate was DELETE. 10 votes for deletion, 2 votes to keep.
Hancock Middle School
Short history (< 10 years). No notability noted. Mandel 05:24, Oct 12, 2004 (UTC)
- Delete. Non-notable. jni 07:11, 12 Oct 2004 (UTC)
- Delete: Not notable. Geogre 14:56, 12 Oct 2004 (UTC)
- Delete. Not notable. --Improv 15:09, 12 Oct 2004 (UTC)
- Delete. Not notable. "Website: www. " Valuable information and thorough scholarship for sure. [[User:Dpbsmith|Dpbsmith (talk)]] 16:37, 12 Oct 2004 (UTC)
- This is an argument for improvement of the article rather than its deletion. --Daniel C. Boyer 19:03, 12 Oct 2004 (UTC)
- Agreed, it should be kept and improved. Suppafly
- Non-notable, delete. RickK 06:53, Oct 13, 2004 (UTC)
- D Cover up the title, change the date and address, and you've got the article for another school. Must try harder. Chris 07:09, 13 Oct 2004 (UTC)
- Delete. Non-notable. --*drew 07:13, 13 Oct 2004 (UTC)
- Delete. Unnotable. Fire Star 21:04, 15 Oct 2004 (UTC)
- I will delete. Heegoop 04:21, 17 Oct 2004 (UTC)
This page is now preserved as an archive of the debate and, like other '/delete' pages is no longer 'live'. Subsequent comments on the issue, the deletion or on the decision-making process should be placed on the relevant 'live' pages. Please do not edit this page.