|Mona Shores Public Schools|
121 Randall RoadMichigan, 49441
|Superintendent||Bill O'Brien, Jr.|
|Students and staff|
|Teachers||202.52 (on an FTE basis)|
Mona Shores Public Schools is a public school district located in Michigan, United States, in the western side of the state near Lake Michigan. The district includes most of the city of Norton Shores, which is just south of Muskegon, and the city of Roosevelt Park.
The district was formed in 1959, when the residents of the existing districts of Churchill, Hile, Lincoln, Maple Grove, and Mona Beach (all K-8 districts) voted to unite into a single K-12 district.
Mona Shores Public Schools manages six schools.
- Mona Shores High School
- Mona Shores Middle School
- Campbell Elementary School
- Churchill Elementary School
- Lincoln Park Elementary School
- Ross Park Elementary School
- "Search for Public School Districts - District Detail for Mona Shores Public School District". nces.ed.gov. US Department of Education. Retrieved July 20, 2020.
- How It All Began ... The Mona Shores Story Archived 2011-05-14 at the Wayback Machine, Mona Shores Public Schools, Retrieved September 28, 2010
- "Search for Public Schools - Search Results". nces.ed.gov. US Department of Education. Retrieved July 20, 2020.